De eerste patch voor Horizon Zero Dawn voor de PC is uit. De patch voert enkele quick fixes door. Het spel heeft te kampen met diverse performance issues en bugs. De review van de game plaatsten we eerder deze week al.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash if the SteamUI didn’t initialize properly on startup.
- Fixed an issue where Concentration and other slowdown mechanics wouldn’t work for everyone.
- Fixed an issue where Windows/Steam profile names containing special characters would prevent some players from saving the game. We are still investigating other saved game issues as well.
- Fixed an issue where Windows/Steam profile names containing special characters would prevent some players from saving screenshots in Photo Mode.
- Added improved diagnostic data collection when submitting a crash report.
- Fixed several backend issues.
- Fixed a video corruption issue for specific hardware. We’re continuing to look at other hardware configurations as well.